Instructions for Bookmarks
- Use the Virtue Cards to teach the students about the virtues.
- As the students learn the virtues, they will be able to see what it ‘looks like’ and ‘sounds like’ in other people.
- On the bookmark, they will write the name of the person, the virtue and how they have witnessed it practiced.
- The bookmark will be given to the person.
- Print out bookmarks on card stock or regular copy paper.
- Place them in a central location in the classroom.
- Set aside a time for the whole class to work on a bookmark for another person.
These are a few ideas to get you started. Transform your home, office or school by spreading positive messages to those around.
Be the first to review “Download – Caught Practicing Virtues Bookmark”