Author: Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist
Publisher: Saint Benedict Press LLC
Imprint: TAN Books
Binding: Premium UltraSoft, Ribbon Marker, Silver Edges
Size: 4.25 x 6.75
Number of Pages: 328
Part One, “Preparing for Marian Devotion,” answers the following questions:
- What is Mary’s place in God’s plan? Why is she so important?
- What has the Church taught about Mary?
- How has Marian devotion changed history?
- How should I cultivate devotion to Mary?
Part Two, “Aids for Marian Devotion,” provides these essential resources:
- inspiration for Marian devotion from the Scriptures and the saints
- excerpts from Church documents addressing Mary’s role
- accounts of Marian miracles and messages through the ages
- Marian prayers and hymns from the Church’s rich liturgical and devotional patrimony
- Marian poetry
Be the first to review “Manual for Marian Devotion”