- Let’s Pray Together book
- Technology to project images
- Copies of the booklet
- Statue of Mary and a Rosary
- Pencil and colored pencils
- Print out booklets for each student in the class (we recommend two-sided!)
- Read the Scripture passage and have the students listen.
- Display the image for the students to see.
- The students will draw a picture of what they see while imagining the scripture reading.
- The students will write what they hear God saying to them in prayer.
- Plan to teach and pray 5 mysteries per week or one per day
- Plan to teach and pray 5 mysteries per month