- Individual number of cards per virtue varies, average of seven cards per virtue
- Suggested Uses:
- Whole class instruction on the virtues
- Examples of what a virtue “Looks Like” and “Sounds Like”
- Classroom and/or group behavior modification
- Identifying individual virtuous behavior: 1) Promotes positive affirmation; 2) Fosters virtue ; 3) Recognition among peers
- Christian witness
- Modeling virtuous behavior
- Using virtue cards for behavior modification”
- The student will select a card that coincides with the virtue in need of cultivation. For example, a child is playing too rough on the playground. The cards displayed could be the following: 1)self-control; 2) meekness; 3) kindness.
Eucharistic Themed Planners
Now available for your 2023-2024 school year.
Be the first to review “Virtue Cards”