Eligibility: Grades 8-12
What it is: A new tool for students in the final stages of development at Disciple of Christ, Education in Virtue®.
Students take an anonymous online survey on how they practice the virtues. After taking the survey, each participating student receives a report listing their virtue strengths, starting with the greatest. You can find sample questions, end reports, and feedback from past participants in the study below.
Time Commitment: 30-45 minutes.
(Optional extension and teaching resources for up to four 45-minute class periods, including videos and handouts, will also be available to you, should you desire to use them.)
Dates: August 16- October 31.
- Sign up for the resources by clicking the button below. (This is not a commitment to participate.)
- Get your administrator’s permission to participate. (Talking points included in resources.)
- Send out parental notification. (Text provided in the resources.)
- Take the survey with your class between August 16 and September 30th.
Having difficulty? Please reach out to us at [email protected] for help.
What students are saying
Formatting for the upcoming round of testing may look slightly different. We hope to have the survey up for you to take before the launch date.
See a sample results page here: https://restoredinchrist.openlightmedia.com/example-results-page/. Again, formatting may look different for the results page in the fall.
Empower your students to navigate “the world of the virtues” with this engaging and creative field guide!
• Prayers, Scripture, and Saint
• Full list of practical examples,
• Discussion questions,
• And more!